0% found this document useful (0 votes)
9 views23 pages

S01E20

The document outlines various plot points and character interactions from the show 'Desperate Housewives,' focusing on themes of motherhood, relationships, and secrets. Key characters like Susan Mayer express their desires for children while dealing with past mistakes and current challenges. The narrative also hints at underlying tensions and unresolved issues among the characters, particularly involving jealousy and past relationships.

Uploaded by

lonsgu
Copyright
© © All Rights Reserved
We take content rights seriously. If you suspect this is your content, claim it here.
Available Formats
Download as TXT, PDF, TXT or read online on Scribd
0% found this document useful (0 votes)
9 views23 pages

S01E20

The document outlines various plot points and character interactions from the show 'Desperate Housewives,' focusing on themes of motherhood, relationships, and secrets. Key characters like Susan Mayer express their desires for children while dealing with past mistakes and current challenges. The narrative also hints at underlying tensions and unresolved issues among the characters, particularly involving jealousy and past relationships.

Uploaded by

lonsgu
Copyright
© © All Rights Reserved
We take content rights seriously. If you suspect this is your content, claim it here.
Available Formats
Download as TXT, PDF, TXT or read online on Scribd
You are on page 1/ 23

1.Previously on Desperate Housewives I want a child.

《》 我想要个孩子
2.We made a deal. No kids.
我们说好的 不要孩子
3.Tampering with prescriptions...
避孕受阻
4.File on Noah's daughter.
诺亚女儿那个案子的档案
5....uncovering evidence...
证据暴露
6.What are we looking for?
我们在找什么
7.What was that?
那是谁
8....breaking and entering...
非法入侵
9.Bree is a lady.
布里是位淑女
10.A very beautiful, classy lady.
一位美丽而古典的熟女
11.Remember, they tend to end up with doctors, not pharmacists.
记住 她们终归会跟医生 而非药剂师携手到老
12....and a whole lot of revenge.
还有复仇之心
13.Since she was a little girl, Susan Mayer wanted to be a mother in the worst way.
苏珊·梅尔 从小就很想做母亲
14.Ok, I'm gonna get your bottle. You're so cute, yeah!
好了 我去拿奶瓶 你真可爱
15.And from the first day she brought Julie home from the hospital...
从她把茱莉从医院 带回家的第一天起
16.Oh! How did you...
你怎么会
17.She was.
她就总在犯错
18.Oh, my gosh!
我的天啊
19.Despite her desire to do well by her daughter...
尽管她非常渴望好好照顾她的女儿
20....Susan suffered through countless failures.
苏珊还是屡战屡败
21.So sorry!
真对不起
22.Of course, it took Susan a few years to realize that even the best of parents
make mistakes now and then.
当然 苏珊花了好些年才认识到 即便最好的父母也会偶尔犯点错误
23.But now that Julie was a tenage girl, Susan had started to realize...
但茱莉现在长成了亭亭玉立的少女 苏珊开始意识到...
24....there was no room for error.
...决不能再出错了
25.Julie, what is Zach doing out there?
茱莉 扎克在外面干什么
26.I told you not to speak to him.
我告诉过你别再理他
27.I'm not. That's why he's throwing gravel at my window.
我没有 所以他才往我窗户扔石子
28.Right, that's it. I'm gonna handle this once and for all.
好吧 让我来一劳永逸地解决这件事
29.Zach, what do you think you're...
扎克 你觉得你在...
30.Mrs. Mayer, I am so sorry.
梅尔夫人 真抱歉
****************************************************************

****************************************************************
31.One pebble wasn't working so I tried a whole handful.
一颗颗扔没用我就想试试扔一把
32.I'll make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
33.How, will you give me your corneas?
怎么补偿 你能把你的眼角膜给我吗
34.Mom, lay back.
妈妈 躺下
35.I wanted to talk to Julie.
我就是想跟茱莉谈谈
36.She hasn't been returning my phone calls.
她不回我电话
37.Well, I'm here now. What do you want?
我现在在这了 你想怎么样
38.Come on, Julie. I just wanna see you again.
茱莉 我就是想再见见你
39.You know. Talk, hang out.
出去走走 聊聊
40.Maybe it would be better if we just cooled it for a while, ok?
或许我们俩先分开冷静一下 好吗
41.Why?
为什么
42.You threw rocks in her mother's face.
你刚朝她妈妈的脸扔了石头
43.How's that for a start?
这理由成立不
44.Thank you so much.
非常感谢
45.I've been trying to break up with him for weeks.
我这几周都在试着跟他分手
46.Finally, an excuse.
总算有借口了
47.Yes, Susan had failed many times as a mother.
没错 苏珊多数时候都是个不太成功的母亲
48.You did good, mom.
你做得很好 妈妈
49.So she took her victories where she found them.
她发现这点的同时也获得了成功
50.You're welcome.
别客气
51.Spring comes every year to Wisteria Lane.
春天每年都如约到达紫藤郡
52.It's the time when flowers start to bloom.
花儿含苞待放
53.When butterflies emerge from their cocoons.
蝴蝶破茧而出
54.When bees begin to search for nectar.
蜜蜂忙采花蜜
55.Spring is also the time when a young man's fancy turns to...
春天也是一个年轻男人的美梦
56.obsession.
破灭的时候
57.We must buy that.
我们必须买那个
58.Hello, there.
你好啊
59.Oh, my heavenly days!
真巧
60.Rex, look, it's George.
雷克斯 是乔治
****************************************************************

****************************************************************
61.Nice to see you, Bree.
见到你很高兴 布里
62.Dr. Van de Kamp.
范德坎普医生
63.George.
乔治
64.So, how's your health?
你身体怎么样了
65.Not good. My cardiologist is an idiot.
不太好 我的药剂师是个白痴
66.The doctor upped his dosage twice and it's still not helping.
医生已经增加了两次剂量 但还是没效果
67.I'm sure it'll all work itself out.
我想它们会起作用的
68.It's funny running into you both.
见到你们两个真好
69.I have tickets to a bonsai exposition in Mount Pleasant Friday night.
我刚好有周五晚上 芒特普莱森特盆栽展览会的票
70.- Would you like to go? - I would love to! Rex?
-你们想去吗 -当然啦 雷克斯
71.A whole evening of bonsai trees?
一晚上对着盆栽吗
72.Wouldn't it be easier to shoot me?
还不如直接给我一枪呢
73.Probably.
说得也是
74.Well, why don't we just go by ourselves, then?
那不如我们俩去吧
75.Actually, Bree, we have that thing, Friday night.
其实 布里 我们周五晚上有安排
76.What? We don't have a thing.
什么 我们没安排啊
77.I think your husband's trying to say he doesn't want you going out with me.
我想可能是你老公 不想让你跟我出去
78.Rex, are you still jealous?
雷克斯 你还在嫉妒吗
79.No.
没有
80.We dated during the separation but George and I are just friends now, aren't we?
分居的时候我们是约会过 可现在我们只是普通朋友 对吗
81.Strictly Platonic.
绝对的柏拉图式
82.But if you feel threatened...
不过如果你感觉到有什么威胁
83.I don't feel threatened.
我没觉得有威胁
84.Good. Then it's a date.
那就好 说定了
85.Are you going to make a purchase today?
你今天要买东西吗
86.I have finally convinced Rex to buy his first orchid.
我终于说服雷克斯买下了他的第一株兰花
87.Study up. I hate people who own precious flowers and don't know how to take care
of them.
好好学习吧 我讨厌那些好花在手 却不懂得好好珍惜的人
88.You know what I hate? Weeds.
知道我讨厌什么吗 杂草
89.They pop up and you have to work so hard to get rid of them.
它们突然冒出来 你得很费力才能除掉
90.I find, with the right chemicals, you can get rid of almost anything.
我发现 只要有合适的药物 你几乎可以除掉任何东西
91.- See you Friday. - Bye.
-周五见 -再见
92.Mrs. Solis, what a surprise.
索利斯夫人 真令人惊喜
93.We haven't seen you in here in quite some time.
好久没有见到您了
94.My husband and I went through a down-sizing phase but we snapped out of it.
我跟我丈夫前一阵处于低谷期 不过我们已经走出来了
95.Life is good.
生活真美好
96.Oh, and this would make it so much better!
这个让生活更美好了
97.Excellent.
那太好了
98.Slip inside, see how that feels.
请坐进去感受一下
99.I'd love to have this in my driveway by Saturday.
我真想这周末她就能停在我家的车道上
100.I'm having a big barbecue.
我要办一个盛大的烧烤派对
101.I want everyone to see it.
让每个人都看到她
102.How exciting. What's the occasion?
真棒 为了庆祝什么呢
103.My husband's going-away party.
我丈夫的送别会
104.Really? Where's he going?
真的 他要去哪
105.It's a sort of government-sponsored sabbatical.
类似公办年假
106.How long is he going to be gone?
他要去多久
107.Eight months.
8 个月
108.Six with good behavior.
表现好的话就 6 个月
109.- Isn't the leather interior wonderful? - It is.
-真皮内饰很赞吧 -没错
110.It is. It's just the smell's a little intense.
没错 就是味道闻着有点重
111.It was imported from Italy. It's 100% Italian calf.
它是全进口 纯意大利小牛犊皮
112.I'm so sorry! It just hit me out of nowhere.
我很抱歉 就是突然冒出来的味道
113.It's so weird. Smells have been making me nauseous lately.
真奇怪 最近总有气味让我想吐
114.- Boobs tender? Achy back? - Yeah.
-乳房疼 背酸痛 -是啊
115.- Has it been going around? - Only for centuries.
-最近人都这样吗 -近几百年而已
116.I went through it carrying my eldest.
我怀我家长子的时候也这样
117.The truth is, you're never gonna fit a child safety seat in the back of that
spyder.
事实上 在玛莎拉蒂上你永远也找不到 一个适合宝宝的安全座的
118.The four-doors are much roomier.
四门款的车更适合家用
119.Wha... wait, uh... I'm sorry, you...
什么 等等 不好意思 你
120.You think I'm pregnant? No, I'm not pregnant.
你认为我怀孕了 不 我才没怀孕
121.Oh, you have all the symptoms, I just assumed.
你所有症状的符合 我只是猜测
122.- Well, you assumed wrong. - I'm sorry.
-那你猜错了 -很抱歉
123.- I'm on the pill, for god's sakes! - Ok.
-上帝 我有吃避孕药 -好吧
124.And I don't want a four-door.
我不想要四门车
125.I want a sexy little convertible.
我想要一辆性感的小敞篷
126.- I wanna buy one, now. - I'll start the paperwork.
-我现在就要一辆 -我去准备文件
127.Well, not this one. I vomited in this one.
不要这辆 我吐里面了
128.Right. We'll find you a fresh one.
好的 我们会给您找辆新的
129.Lynette!
勒奈特
130.You forgot your Halpern file.
你把哈尔彭文件落家里了
131.Oh, my god. Lynette.
我的天 勒奈特
132.If there was one person Lynette never expected to se again, it was Annabel
Foster.
要说有什么人勒奈特永远都不愿再见到 那就是安娜贝尔·福斯特
133.Eight years earlier, Annabel had begged Tom to marry her.
八年前安娜贝尔曾想让汤姆娶她
134.But he told her he wasn't the marrying kind.
但他告诉她 他不想结婚
135.Then one day, Tom happened to met a rising young executive by the name of
Lynette Lindquist.
后来有一天 汤姆巧遇了一位冉冉上升的年轻主管 名叫勒奈特·林奎斯特
136.And after a few torrid weeks, Tom decided perhaps he was the marrying kind
after all, causing an embittered Annabel to move back to Chicago.
如胶似漆的几周之后 汤姆发现或许他还是想结婚的 心碎的安娜贝尔搬回了芝加哥
137.permanently.
再没出现
138.Or so Lynette had hoped.
这或许正如勒奈特所愿
139.You look fantastic!
你气色真不错
140.Thank you! And you!
谢谢 你也是
141.You're here, in the office.
你又回到这儿来啦
142.Tom's office.
回到汤姆的办公室
143.Yeah, going on 3 months now.
是啊 回来快 3 个月了
144.Didn't Tom tell you?
汤姆没告诉你吗
145.It-- must have slipped his mind.
他一定是忘了
146.Ah, forget to tell your wife you work with the old girlfriend, huh?
忘记告诉你老婆 你跟前女友在一起工作
147.I guess that makes me your dirty little secret.
我成了你不可告人的小秘密吧
148.Well, I'll-- go back to work.
我得回去干活了
149.- See you later. - Can't wait.
-晚点见 -等不及了
150.Oh, I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
151.Your file. Here.
你的文件 给
152.Hey, Paul. What's up?
保罗 怎么了
153.Something's been nagging me, Edie.
伊迪 有点事让我很困扰
154.I want to talk to you about it.
我想跟你聊聊
155.- Ok. - That night I found you in my house.
-好啊 -那晚我发现你在我家
156.Why were you really there?
你到底为什么在那
157.You know why.
你知道原因
158.I came to drop off your key.
我去还你钥匙
159.Some things were moved around my living room.
起居室里有些东西被动过了
160.What were you looking for?
你在找什么
161.What are you talking about?
你在说什么
162.Do I have to call the police?
要我报警吗
163.Do whatever you want.
你爱干嘛干嘛
164.Suit yourself.
是你说的
165.Ok. Ok! Susan made me do it.
好吧 是苏珊让我干的
166.She had this fixation on why Mary Alice killed herself, and she keeps
blathering about blackmail notes and dead babies.
她很想知道为什么玛丽·艾莉丝会自杀 还一直说什么敲诈纸条和死婴的事情
167.Oh, and she got really hot in the butt when she found the name "Angela"
而且当她找到 写着"安吉拉"名字的录像带时
168.written on one of your videotapes.
有些激动过头
169.Did she find what she was looking for?
她找到了她要找的东西吗
170.No. You came home before she had a chance to watch the video.
没有 你回家时 她还没来得及看录像带
171.I see.
我明白了
172.She sort of thinks you're evil.
她认为你有点很邪恶
173.Thank you, Edie.
谢了 伊迪
174.What was that all about?
这是怎么回事
175.Susan Mayer's obsession with Mary alice almost got me arrested.
苏珊·梅尔对玛丽·艾莉丝的偏执症 差点害我被逮捕
176.Now Paul's after her.
现在保罗盯上她了
177.If I liked her better, I'd warn but...
要不是那么讨厌她 我会提醒她
178.You know.
你知道的
179.Thanks.
谢谢
180.Susan.
苏珊
181.Well... Talk to you girls later.
好吧 下回再聊 姑娘们
182.Still avoiding me, huh?
还在躲我吗
183.No. No.
不 没有
184.What do you want?
你想怎么样
185.I heard that you and Edie broke into Paul Young's house.
我听说你和伊迪闯进了保罗·杨家
186.- Who told you that? - Edie.
-谁告诉你的 -伊迪
187.Well... Yeah, we did. Um...
是的 我们是闯进了
188.We were just looking...
我们只是想找...
189.It doesn't matter, it was dumb.
算了 总之那么做很蠢
190.I want you to stay away from that guy.
我要你离那家伙远点
191.I was planning on doing that anyway.
我已经那么打算了
192.Good.
这就好
193.Mike.
麦克
194.I know why I was planning to stay away from him.
我知道为什么要离那家伙远点
195.Why do you want me to?
为什么你要我这样
196.I just know he's a bad guy.
我只知道他不是好人
197.So please, don't mess with him.
所以拜托 千万别和他扯上关系
198.I won't.
我不会
199.I promise.
我保证
200.So, I've been thinking about the pharmacist.
我一直在想那个药剂师
201.George. What about him?
乔治 他怎么了
202.I don't think you should go out with him.
我觉得你不该和他出去
203.Please, he's the only friend I have who's interested in cultural things.
别这样 他是我唯一一个 对文化方面感兴趣的朋友
204.Bree, I'm worried because he is obviously still in love with you.
布里 我担心是因为 他显然还爱着你
205.No, he just wants to be friends. He told me so.
不 他只想做朋友 他是这么说的
206.Well, what else would a man in love say?
一个那么爱你的男人还能说什么
207.He's desperate to spend time with you.
他不顾一切地想和你在一起
208.He does not seem desperate to me.
他没那么不顾一切
209.I saw the way his hands trembled when you touched his shoulder.
我看到 你碰他肩膀时 他的手都在颤抖
210.They did?
真的吗
211.When we first started dating, the same thing happened to me.
我们刚开始约会时 我也是这样的
212.I don't remember that.
我不记得了
213.Listen, continuing to see him would just give him false hope.
听着 继续见他 只会给他不切实际的希望
214.Well, I certainly don't want to hurt him.
我当然不想伤害他
215.- Again. - No, you don't.
-再一次 -是的 你不想
216.I even think it would be a good idea to switch pharmacies.
我甚至想也许我该换个药剂师
217.Really?
是吗
218.Well, ok.
好吧
219.You know what I'm gonna miss most about him?
你知道我会想念他什么吗
220.George always has a way of making me feel good about myself.
乔治总是让我对自己感觉良好
221.Yeah, he's a terrific guy.
是的 他是个好人
222.Honey, do your hands still tremble when they touch me?
亲爱的 现在你碰我的时候手还会颤抖吗
223.No.
不会
224.But, come on, we've been married 18 years.
不过 拜托 我们结婚都 18 年了
225.Yes, we have.
是啊 结婚 18 年了
226.And you still don't know when I need you to lie.
而你还是不懂在我需要时撒个谎
227.Excuse me, this home pregnancy test, is it a good one?
请问 这个妊娠测试 准吗
228.I guess.
我想是的
229.Ok, um...
好的
230.- Do you have a rest room? - It's for employees only.
-这儿有洗手间吗 -那是员工专用的
231.Oh, it's right over there, mrs. Solis. Help yourself.
就在那里 索利斯夫人 请自便
232.Thank you.
谢谢
233.What did I tell you about being rude to customers?
我不是跟你说要对顾客有礼貌吗
234.Stick a smile on your face or I'll keep you in back stucking shelves where no
one has to look at you.
随时面带微笑 否则我就让你 在后面跟库存药品大眼瞪小眼
235.Bree, what a pleasant surprise! What brings you here?
布里 什么风把你吹来了
236.Didn't we fill Dr. Van de Kamp's prescription last week?
上周不是给范德坎普医生配过药了吗
237.George, as it turns out, I won't be able to go with you to the bonsai expo.
乔治 是这样的 我不能和你一起去看盆栽展了
238.Why not?
为什么呢
239.It would be a mistake for us to spend too much time together.
我们相处太多时间 恐怕不太妥当
240.Dr. Van de Kamp said something about me.
范德坎普医生说了我什么吧
241.What was it?
他怎么说的
242.- It doesn't matter. - Please, tell me.
-那不重要 -请告诉我
243.He said you're still in love with me.
他说你还爱着我
244.That's... that's stupid.
那很蠢
245.I'm not in love with you. I'm not.
我并没爱着你 没有
246.The truth is, I'm in love with Ginger.
事实上 我爱的是金杰
247.Ginger? The stock girl?
金杰 那个进货的女孩吗
248.Yes. It's very serious.
是的 我们是认真的
249.Oh! Why didn't you tell me?!
你怎么不告诉我
250.Well, we're taking it slow, but she is definitely the one.
我们想慢慢来 不过她就是我的真命天女
251.Oh, my goodness, this changes everything.
天哪 这可太好了
252.listen, a friend of mine is having a barbecue on Saturday.
这周六我有个朋友要开烧烤派对
253.- And I think you should come. - Really?
-你应该来 -真的吗
254.Yes, and bring Ginger.
是的 带上金杰
255.Ginger? I don't know if she can make it.
金杰 她可能来不了
256.You have to bring Ginger because if Rex sees the two of you together, he'll
relax.
你一定得带她来 如果雷克斯看到你们俩在一起 他就不会那么紧张了
257.Ok.
好吧
258.Son of a bitch!
狗娘养的
259.You are out of toilet paper.
你们的厕纸用完了
260.Bree, I'll call you later.
布里 我回头再给你电话
261.Lynette!
勒奈特
262.Hey, honey!
亲爱的
263.- Are you home? - Three months?
-你在家吗 -3 个月
264.God, you... scared the hell out of me.
天哪 你把我的胆都吓破了
265.Were you ever gonna tell me?
你有没打算过要告诉我
266.I wanted to, but I kept putting it off.
我想的 可总是话到嘴边却难以启齿
267.I knew how you'd react.
我知道你会有什么反应
268.Congratulations, you read me like a book.
恭喜你 对我了如指掌
269.Why would you hire that woman?
你为什么要雇那个女人
270.Well, technically, Peterson found her.
严格来说 是彼德森找她来的
271.I just vouched for her.
我只是为她做担保
272.Tom...
汤姆
273.Come on, honey, I'm just helping her out.
拜托亲爱的 我只是帮了她一把
274.It's the least I can do.
这点小忙我还是得帮的
275.Look, she was devastated when I left her for you.
当时我为了你离开她时 她都崩溃了
276.I felt bad.
我良心不安
277.Do you still have feelings for her?
你是不是对她还有感觉
278.All right, I'm not talking to you.
行吧 不跟你说了
279.Come on, you can tell me. You still care about her, don't you?
告诉我没关系 你还关心她 对吗
280.Just a teeny tiny little bit?
哪怕只是一丁点儿
281.I was just trying to be a good guy. That's all.
我只是想做个好人 仅此而已
282.Well, you can't work with her.
你不能跟她一起工作
283.What do you want me to do? Quit?
你要我怎样 辞职吗
284.Talk to Peterson, maybe he can get her transferred.
跟彼德森谈谈 也许他能把她调走
285.Weren't you guys planning on starting something up in Belize?
你们不是打算在伯利兹城开拓市场吗
286.- Honey, you're crazy. - No, I'm serious.
-宝贝 你疯了 -不 我认真的
287.If she stays, I will haunt your office.
她不走 我就会经常去你办公室
288.I'll bring your lunch every day.
每天给你送午餐
289.I'll bring the kids to visit, I will change diapers on your desk.
带上孩子们 在你的办公桌上换尿布
290.Every birthday cake in the break room, every retirement party, I will be there,
watching her.
每一个休息室里的生日会 每一个退休晚会 我都要参加 监视着她
291.Well, I'd better get you a parking space, 'cause she's staying.
那我最好给你弄个停车位 因为她不会走
292.Don't you think it spices up the room?
觉得它给屋子更添光彩了吗
293.I was just leaving you a gift to apologize for, you know, throwing gravel in
your face.
我只是给你留下个致歉的礼物 为了 把砂子扔到你脸上那件事
294.- Well, you didn't have to do that. - I kinda did.
-你不必那样 -有必要
295.- See, I want us to be friends. - Yeah, well...
-我希望我们能友好相处 -我说
296.- That's not gonna happen. - Why not?
-那不可能 -为什么不可能
297.Aside from you blinding me?
除了你差点弄瞎我之外
298.You know, several weeks ago, you freaked out in my house.
几星期前 你在我家里发狂
299.You screamed, you threw furniture around...
你尖叫 乱扔家具
300.Ok, I realize that I was out of line that night.
好吧 我知道我那天晚上是有点失控
301.But I was upset.
可我当时很难过
302.And we have to get over that, for Julie's sake.
我们得和解 就算是为了朱莉
303.For Julie's sake?
为了朱莉吗
304.How do you think it makes her feel that her mother and boyfriend can't get
along?
要是她妈妈和她男友不能和睦相处 你觉得她会是什么感受
305.Julie does not think of you as her boyfriend.
朱莉可没把你当成她男朋友
306.In fact, I don't think she wants anything to do with you.
其实 她不想跟你有什么牵连
307.- She said that? - Yeah.
-她那样说的吗 -是的
308.- I don't believe you. - Believe whatever you want.
-我不信 -信不信随你
309.If she did, it's because you tell her stuff about me that's not true!
如果她那么说 一定是因为你在她面前说我坏话
310.Zach! Come here!
扎克 回来
311.Right now!
现在
312.Please. Don't ruin this for me.
求你了 别毁了我的希望
313.How do you know Mary Alice?
你怎么认识玛丽·艾莉丝的
314.- Who? - Mary Alice Young.
-谁 -玛丽·艾莉丝·杨
315.She lives next door to me in Fairview.
在美景镇她就住我隔壁
316.She's standing right here in this picture with you.
这张照片上她和你在一块
317.That's Angela Forrest, we worked together at the rehab center 15 years ago.
那是安吉拉·福里斯特 15 年前我们都在康复中心工作
318.Don't be dense. Don't you think I know my own neighbor?
不可能 你以为我不了解我邻居吗
319.Does this Mary Alice have children?
这个玛丽·艾莉丝有孩子吗
320.A teenager. A boy.
一个十几岁的男孩
321.What?
怎么
322.Angela and I worked together with a very disturbed young woman who gave birth
to a baby boy.
安吉拉和我一起 照料过一个心理失常的年轻女人 那女人生了个男孩
323.About a year later, Angela and her husband disappeared.
大约一年以后 安吉拉和她丈夫失踪了
324.Not long after that, I heard that the child was missing too.
不久 我听说那孩子也失踪了
325.People said it was just a coincidence.
大家说只是巧合
326.But in my heart, I always hoped she had given him a proper home.
但我内心深处 倒一直希望 她给了他一个正常的家
327.Are you saying she stole the baby?
你是说她偷了那个孩子吗
328.Don't look shocked, Martha.
别那么惊讶 玛莎
329.It makes your face look fat.
这样你的脸更肥了
330.The biological mother was a drug addict.
那孩子的亲生母亲是个瘾君子
331.If Angela really is your neighbor, which I doubt, then that child was very
lucky.
如果我没怀疑错 安吉拉真是你邻居 那么那孩子很走运
332.Lynette, if you're looking for Tom, he's out with a client.
勒奈特 如果你要找汤姆 他出去见客户了
333.No. I actually wanted to see you.
不是 其实我是来找你的
334.You know, that's really funny, I was thinking the same thing.
还可真巧 我也正想找你呢
335.I've been here all this time.
我整天都呆在这儿
336.We should go out, for lunch, just the two of us.
我们应该出去吃个午饭 就我们俩
337.Yeah. I'll check my book.
好啊 我查查我的日程表
338.So, Annabel...
安娜贝尔
339....Do you have feelings for Tom?
...你还喜欢汤姆吗
340.- What? - You heard me.
-你说什么 -你没听错
341.Ok, you wanna talk about this?
好吧 既然你要谈
342.Let's talk.
那我们就谈谈好了
343.Yes, Tom and I were in love.
没错 汤姆和我是曾热恋过
344.But he married you.
但他和你结婚了
345.I'm not looking to break up a happy couple.
我也没打算去拆散一对恩爱夫妻
346.Anyway, that's rather more your speed, isn't it?
况且这事你做得比我顺手多了 不是吗
347.Morning, ladies.
女士们 早上好
348.Just coming in for a little more fuel.
我进来充充电
349.Yup. One man's sludge is another man's liquid gold.
别人当作垃圾的东西却是我的灵丹妙药
350.Well, back to the trenches.
好了 回去继续奋斗
351.Watch your step. Tom and I are a team.
给我注意点 汤姆和我密不可分
352.Our marriage is rock solid.
我们的婚姻坚不可摧
353.Nothing you do could ever break that up.
无论你做什么都是白费心机
354.Then why are you down here right now, warning me?
那你何必站在这里警告我
355.Gabrielle! What brings you down here?
加布丽尔 你怎么来了
356.Oh, sweet mother of god, what have you done this time?
老天爷 你这次又造了什么孽
357.- You're pregnant? - Yes.
-你怀孕了 -是的
358.And it's impossible, I'm on the pill.
这根本不可能 我一直在吃避孕药
359.Which you probably think is a sin, but it works.
也许你会认为这是一种犯罪 但这药的确有效
360.It's a 99.9% effective sin.
这可是 99.9%的有效犯罪啊
361.Maybe it's in that one tenth of a percent that god resides.
也许在那 0.1%中有上帝的旨意呢
362.Couldn't wait to throw that in, could you?
你就是忍不住要这么说 是吧
363.God is screwing with me.
老天在耍着我玩呢
364.He doesn't like the way I live my life so he's punishing me.
他不喜欢我现在的生活方式 所以他要惩罚我
365.Have you done something that would warrant being punished?
那你有没有做什么会遭报应的事呢
366.The gardener?
那个园丁
367.I thought that was over.
我以为那已经结束了
368.No, it was, and then...
是结束了 然后...
369.You just had to be there.
你意会吧 我说不清
370.That's my point is, I'd be an awful mother.
我想说的是 我肯定会是个糟糕的母亲
371.I'm selfish and self-centered...
我既自私又自我为中心
372.The only person more self-centered than me is Carlos.
唯一比我还自我中心的人就是卡洛斯
373.He's so self-centered, he doesn't know how self-centered I am.
他太自我中心了 以至于都未曾意识我也这么自我中心
374.We'd be terrible parents.
我们将是一对糟糕的父母
375.Gabrielle, I'd like to help, but I'm not sure what it is you want.
加布丽尔 我想帮你 但我不知道你到底想怎么样
376.It's just, I wanna know who to be angry at.
我只是 不知道该生谁的气
377.Here's thought, don't be angry.
不如这么想吧 别生气
378.Be thankful. Children are a gift, are they not?
感恩吧 孩子是上帝的礼物 不是吗
379.I don't have time for this crap.
我才没时间听你的废话
380.I have a party to plan.
我还要策划一个派对
381.Thanks.
谢了
382.Edie Wow. Things are really coming along.
伊迪 一切都进行得不错啊
383.Yeah. Slowly and expensively.
是啊 缓慢而昂贵
384.It'll be worth it.
这一切都是值得的
385.You're doing an amazing job.
你做得很棒
386.So look, you're basically... a predator and I need some advice.
所以 看来你天生就是个掠夺者 我需要些建议
387.And I know Tom loves me, but I don't trust this woman.
我知道汤姆爱我 只是我不信任这个女人
388.I think there's an agenda there.
我觉得这背后一定暗藏诡计
389.I don't know. Maybe I'm being paranoid.
我也不知道 也许是我多想了
390.No, no. You did the right thing coming to me.
不 你来找我是对的
391.There are two ways to approach this.
解决这种问题一般有两种方法
392.First, I have to ask, what kind of shape is this woman in?
首先 我必须得问 这女人长得如何
393.Fantastic shape, she's gorgeous.
非常完美 她是个尤物
394.Ok. Now there's really only one way to approach this.
好吧 那就只剩一种办法了
395.- You're gonna have to act fast. - I'm listening.
-你得尽快行动 -继续说
396.It's pretty simple.
其实很简单
397.When I feel threatened by a woman, I pull her in.
当我察觉被威胁到时 我会拉拢她
398.I make her my best friend.
把她当作最好的朋友
399.I thought you said you didn't have any female friends.
我记得你曾说过你没任何女性朋友
400.I don't.
我是没有
401.And I've never felt threatened by another woman either.
可我也从未受到别的女人的威胁
402.But the point is...
但是重点是
403.- Keep your friends close... - Keep your enemies closer.
-知己知彼 -百战不殆
404.Tom. We're having a dinner party.
汤姆 我们要办个晚宴
405.I'm thinking of inviting Annabel.
我打算邀请安娜贝尔
406.We're not moving.
我不要搬家
407.Susan knows something. Edie said...
苏珊已经看出点端倪了 伊迪说
408.I don't care what Edie said!
我不在乎伊迪说了什么
409.I'm not leaving Julie!
我不会离开朱莉的
410.You wanna risk our lives, our future, over some... schoolyard crush?
你要把我们的生命和未来置于危险之中 就为了这种 短暂的校园爱情
411.It's more than that. Julie loves me.
不止这样 朱莉她爱我
412.Then why does she refuse to see you?
那她为什么不见你
413.Mrs. Mayer lies to her.
梅尔夫人骗了她
414.If it wasn't for that, she would be with me.
不然的话 她一定会和我在一起的
415.Are you sure?
你确定吗
416.- Julie's a very special girl. - I know.
-朱莉是个非常特别的女孩 -我知道
417.She could have just about any boy she wanted.
任何男孩都可能是她的囊中之物
418.I think you're a wonderful kid. I do, but... you're not that special, Zach.
你是个很优秀的孩子 真的 只是 扎克 你并没有那么特别
419.Not really.
并没有
420.- She kissed me. - Lately?
-她吻了我 -最近吗
421.Let's pack our bags and get out of here.
我们去整理行装 离开这里吧
422.Leave this whole mess behind and start over.
远离一切纷乱 重新开始
423.And there will be other girls, I promise.
我保证还会有其他的女孩的
424.No!

425.If Susan goes to the police, it's over.
如果苏珊去报警 我们就完了
426.They'll take me away.
他们会把我带走
427.They will take you away.
也会把你带走
428.Don't you get that?
你还不明白吗
429.If Julie doesn't love me anymore, then it doesn't matter.
如果朱莉不再爱我了 那其他根本不重要
430.None of it matters.
一切都没有意义了
431.Oh, Mcgruder had absolutely no idea what was going on.
麦格鲁德根本不知道发生了什么事
432.During the entire shoot facial campaign, he was practically holding Benson's
hand!
在整个拍摄过程中 他几乎一直握着本森的手
433.After the way Burnham screwed him over, I'd be nervous too!
在伯纳姆如此嘲弄他一番后 我都替感到他害羞了
434.My god, it was awful!
我的天 这太糟了
435.Excuse me, I need to get in here so I can clear the plates.
打扰一下 我得清理一下桌子
436.- Honey, you want some help? - I'm good.
-亲爱的 需要帮忙吗 -不用
437.Oh... Looks like we got company.
看来我们有伴儿了
438.Hey, guys. Isn't it time for bed?
伙计们 现在不是该睡觉了吗
439.Oh, they never get to see you.
他们都没怎么见你
440.Let 'em stay up for a while.
让他们在这儿呆一会吧
441.Ok, come here. I want you to meet someone.
好吧 过来 我想让你们见一个人
442.This is Miss Foster.
这是福斯特小姐
443.She's an old, old friend of your daddy's.
她是你们爸爸很久很久以前的朋友
444.- What you got there? - A picture we painted.
-你手上拿的是什么 -我们的画
445.Let me have a look at that.
让我看看
446.It's all of us with mommy and daddy.
这是我们和爸爸妈妈
447.We're really happy.
我们全家都非常幸福
448.Oh, that is so adorable.
画得太好了
449.When did you do this?
你们什么时候画的
450.Today. Mom told us to.
今天 妈妈让我们画的
451.I told them to paint something nice.
我让他们画点好看的东西
452.The sentiment's theirs.
画什么是他们自己决定的
453.But you told us to.
是你让我们这么画的
454.Hold on, grown-ups are talking.
等等 大人在说话
455.Well, this is really neat.
画得真好
456.Hey, how would you boys like to paint my portrait one day?
改天你们也帮我画张好吗
457.Sure, you're pretty.
好啊 你这么漂亮
458.Ok, great.
好了
459.So like your dad said, it's time for bed.
听爸爸的话 该去睡觉了
460.I'll take 'em back upstairs.
我带他们上去
461.Come on, guys.
来吧 小家伙们
462.Thank you.
谢谢你
463.Here we go.
我们走吧
464.I must say, your home is warm and inviting, your children are absolutely
precious.
我不得不说 你的家真是既温馨又美丽 你的孩子个个都是珍宝啊
465.This whole evening was practically a commercial for the perfect family.
这整场晚宴简直就是 完美家庭的广告版
466.You think?
你也这么觉得
467.You couldn't have planned it any better.
你安排得几近完美
468.And I mean that.
我是真心的
469.Good.
很好
470.- Hello, Susan. - Paul...
-你好 苏珊 -保罗
471.I understand you and Edie went snooping through my house.
我知道你和伊迪在我家鬼鬼祟祟做了什么
472.It's ok, I'm not mad.
没关系 我没生气
473.So, what do you want to know about Angela?
那么 你想知道关于安吉拉的什么事
474.It was Mary Alice's birth name.
那是玛丽·艾莉丝的本名
475.She was named after her aunt Angela.
这名字来自她的阿姨安吉拉
476.When she was a teenager, they fell out so she changed her name to Mary Alice.
她还年轻的时候 她们闹翻了 所以她就改名为玛丽·艾莉丝
477.This was before we were married, so forgive me if I'm hazy on the details.
这事发生在我们结婚前 所以请原谅我在细节上的疏漏
478.That's it? That's the explanation?
就这样 这就是你的解释
479.Ridiculously simple, isn't it?
不可置信般的简单 是吧
480.She changed her name because she got in a fight with her aunt?
她就因为和她阿姨不合而去改了名
481.That doesn't seem like something Mary Alice would do.
这不像玛丽·艾莉丝的行事风格啊
482.Neither did suicide, but we both know she did it.
自杀也不像 但她确实这么做了
483.So, can we finally put this behind us?
那我们能不计往事了吗
484.Or do you need to break into my home for anything else?
或者你还想在我家搜点别的资料
485.No. Um... I'm good, thanks.
不 我了解了 谢谢
486.Though, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to see that videotape I found.
但是 如果你不介意的话 我想看看我找到的那盘录像带
487.The one marked Angela.
那盘写了安吉拉名字的
488.It would be nice to see Mary Alice when she was young.
若能看看年轻时的玛丽·艾莉丝也不错
489.I'm afraid that box of tapes was thrown out with the trash.
很抱歉那盒录像带被我和垃圾一起扔掉了
490.Ok, then.
那算了
491.Susan, I'm serious when I say I hope you'll leave my family alone now.
苏珊 我是真心希望你 能还我一个清静的家
492.This endless suspicion of yours has become very tiring.
你无休止的好奇心让我疲于应付
493.Yeah, I couldn't agree more.
好的 乐意之至
494.Oh, that's my cell. Sorry.
不好意思 我手机响了
495.Ok.
好的
496.My god, it's Peterson. Excuse me.
上帝 是彼德森 不好意思
497.- Peterson? - Hello?
-彼德森 -你好
498.So, that was quite a show you put on tonight.
今晚这场戏你做真好啊
499.Show?
做戏
500.The boys paintings, all these references to how happy we are?
孩子们的画 时不时地炫耀我们的幸福
501.What's wrong with subtly reminding Annabel you're happily married?
含蓄地提醒安娜贝尔 你婚姻幸福有什么不对
502.It wasn't subtle.
你根本就不含蓄
503.And it's an insult to me.
况且这也间接羞辱了我
504.I did not mean it that way.
我根本没这意思
505.Are you so insecure that you have to pull that crap?
难道你对我就这么没信心 需要上演这么一出吗
506.Keep your voice down!
你小声点
507.It doesn't matter if she has feelings for me as long as I'm not interested.
她对我有没有意思 这无关紧要 只要我对她没感觉就行了
508.Have I ever, ever given you any reason to doubt me?
我曾经给过任何让你不安理由吗
509.Anyone is capable of anything.
世事皆有可能
510.The first time we met, you were cheating.
我们第一次见面 你就撒谎
511.With you! Cheating with you!
那是哄你 为了哄你
512.It's a pattern of behavior.
这可是一种行为模式
513.Give me a break!
别再说了
514.Well, what am I supposed to do?
好吧 那我应该做什么呢
515.You hire your old girlfriend and don't tell me about it for three months?
你居然雇佣了你的前女友 并且瞒了我整整 3 个月
516.I could have told you from day one, you would still jump down my throat.
如果我在事发当天便告诉你 你还是会对我暴跳如雷的
517.Annabel is ancient history.
我和安娜贝尔的事都成历史了
518.She's in the next room.
她就在隔壁
519.How long do we have to be married, Lynette how long until you actually trust
me?
我们多久才能像一对真正的夫妇 勒奈特 你还有多久才会完全信任我
520.I trust you.
我信任你
521.How many times have you said, "If you ever touch another woman, I'll take the
boys out and walk out here and you'll never see us again"?
你说过多少遍 "要是你敢碰别的女人 我就要带着孩子们 离开这个家 并决不让你再见我们一面"
522.That's just... something wives say to their husbands.
那只是妻子对她们丈夫随便说说的
523.Not all wives.
并非所有的妻子都如此
524.God, Lynette, you're just so convinced that I'm gonna be unfaithful!
老天 勒奈特 你就这么确定 我会背叛我们的婚姻
525.It makes me sick, the distrust, the paranoia...
你偏执狂般的不信任令我非常不舒服
526.You know, it seems you won't be happy until you drive me out of this marriage
to prove yourself right!
看来 除非你把我逼得去出轨 来证明你自己是对的 要不然你永远不会善罢甘休
527.Ok, wait. Forget I said that.
等等 忘记我刚刚说的话
528.It's too late.
太迟了
529.You said it.
你已经说出口了
530.Well, then just consider it something that husbands say to their wives.
那就把它当做 丈夫们对妻子随便说说的吧
531.Well, Peterson's on cloud nine.
彼德森可是喜出望外啊
532.He discovered some inside scoop on the Metro account.
他在麦德龙账户里发现了一些内幕
533.The bad news is, we have to re-do the entire presentation.
坏消息是 我们不得不重拟报告
534.- Tonight? - They need it first thing in the morning.
-今晚吗 -他们明天一早就要
535.Peterson says we might be pulling an all-nighter.
彼德森说我们可能要通宵准备
536.I can't drive, I've been drinking.
我不能开车 我喝了酒
537.I'll drive. Come on.
我来开 走吧
538.- Thanks. - Don't worry, Lynette.
-谢谢 -别担心 勒奈特
539.I'll deliver him back to you as soon as I can.
我会尽快把他还给你
540.Please do!
好吧
541.Honey, take over a minute.
甜心 帮我照看一下
542.I'm giving a speech.
我想发表一番言论
543.Make sure they stay pink like that, ok?
让它们一直保持这个成色 好吗
544.Are you ok?
你还好吧
545.Oh! Yeah, I just didn't realize how disgusting meat could be.
当然 我只是没有料想到 肉也可以这么恶心
546.Everyone, I just wanted to say it means a lot to me that all of you came.
各位 我只是想说 你们的到来对我意义重大
547.And as you know, in a few days, I will be taking a little government-sponsored
vacation.
正如你们所知道 接下来的日子 我会参加一个公办的度假
548.Lucky for me, breakfast is included.
幸运的是 其中还包含早餐
549.- Oh, god - The bottom line is, I'm going to jail, and when a man goes away to
jail, which I hope none of you here ever have to do,
-天哪 -糟糕的是 我要去坐牢 当一个人马上要蹲监狱时 希望你们中的任何人都不要落得如此下场
550.he sees who his real friends are.
他就能分辨出谁是他真正的朋友
551.So thanks.
所以 谢谢你们
552.Cheers!
干杯
553.Excuse you.
算了 原谅你吧
554.Stay put until I need you.
待在这 直到我要你帮忙的时候
555.Don't talk to anybody and for god's sake, don't get drunk.
别和任何人说话 看在上帝的份上 别喝醉了
556.I'm supposed to be at my cousin's wedding.
我本应该出席我表亲的婚礼
557.It's not a wedding, it's a commitment ceremony.
不是婚礼 那只是个承诺的仪式
558.Now sit down and...
坐下
559....try to... fit in.
尽量显得自然点
560.I got you a hotdog.
我给你拿了个热狗
561.No, thanks, I'm full.
我不想吃 谢谢 我不饿
562.They have a croquet set.
他们有一套槌球戏装置
563.Wanna go hit some balls?
想去打进几个球吗
564.No.
不想
565.That's fine. I can just sit here.
没关系 那我就这样坐在这
566.Zach.
扎克
567.I don't wanna be your girlfriend or I don't want to hang out with you.
我不想做你的女朋友 或是和你一块出去玩
568.I want you to leave me alone, ok?
只想要一个人待着 好吗
569.Ok.

570.In that moment, while looking at the pills that had been so obviously tampered
with, Gabrielle's nausea was suddenly replaced by an even stronger sensation.
那一刻 当看到显然被掉过包 的药片时 顿时 加布丽尔的恶心 被一种更强烈的感觉替代
571.Rage.
那就是愤怒
572.What are you doing?
你在干什么
573.I'm so sorry. That was an accident.
很抱歉 我不是故意的
574.Answer my question. What are you doing here?
回答我的问题 你在这干什么
575.- I was invited. - By who?
-我是受邀而来的 -谁邀请你的
576.You know what? Dr. Van de Kemp, I don't believe I have to answer to you.
你知道吗 范德坎普医生 我没必要回答你的问题
577.You see, I think you do.
我认为你必须回答
578.What's going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
579.He crashed the party.
他闯进聚会
580.This guy clearly is not taking no for an answer.
他显然不知道什么是拒绝
581.It's ok. George has a girlfriend.
没关系的 乔治有女朋友
582.You brought her, didn't you?
你带她来了吧
583.- He doesn't have a girlfriend. - I do so.
-他没有女朋友 -我有
584.She's right over there.
她就在那边
585.That's his girlfriend?
那就是他的女朋友吗
586.See? We were worried for nothing.
你看到了 别担心了
587.So, any time you want to apologize...
所以你要想道歉 随时...
588.Oh, come on, Rex. You owe George some sort of gesture.
雷克斯 你得向乔治表示表示
589.Oh, what the hell.
管他呢
590.Rex, have you lost your mind?!
雷克斯 你疯了
591.To be fair, I only pushed him.
公平一点 我推的是他
592.Carlos! You son of a bitch!
卡洛斯 你是混蛋
593.I am pregnant and it's all your fault.
我怀孕了 这都是你的错
594.Wow. This is turning into one helluva a party.
这派对挺像那么回事的
595.Are you ok?
你还好吗
596.I think I can honestly say, no, I'm not.
老实说 不 我不好
597.I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
598.Thanks.
谢了
599.But you know what they say about kids?
但你知道人们怎么说孩子们吗
600.That you can't imagine having them until you do, And then you can't imagine
life without them?
你无法想象拥有他们的生活 直到你真的有了 接着 你又无法想像没有他们的生活
601.It's true.
真是这样的
602.All I'm saying is, maybe this is a blessing in disguise.
我是说 也许这次是因祸得福
603.I don't know who the father is.
我不知道孩子的爸爸是谁
604.What?
你说什么
605.Yeah.
没错
606.So you and John have still been...?
这么说 你和约翰还...
607.Yeah.
是的
608.Gaby!
加布
609.I know, Susan, I don't know what I'm gonna do!
我知道你想说什么 苏珊 我不知道接下来该怎么办
610.Oh! Oh, my god!
天哪
611.Oh, my god! That's my house!
上帝啊 那是我的房子
612.I'll call 911!
我去打 911
613.Yes, that's-that's my house!
快去 那是我家
614.Oh, my...! Look, my kitchen!
天 我的厨房
615.Oh, it's a big fire!
火太大了
616.Turns out, someone left the gas on with candles burning.
看起来应该是没关煤气 并让蜡烛持续燃烧引起火灾的
617.That's not possible. We don't burn candles during the day.
那不可能 我们从不在白天点蜡烛
618.Uh, well, I did have a French vanilla candle burning earlier, but...
我的确早些时候 点了一根法式香草蜡烛 可
619.I'm almost positive I blew it out.
我基本确定把它吹灭了
620.You're almost positive?
你基本确定吗
621.Yes! I did!
是的
622.I did, I... I think.
我的确吹灭了 我想是的
623.You're lucky the fire was contained.
幸运的是 火势被控制住了
624.The damage could have been far more extensive.
要不然很可能造成更大规模的毁坏
625.You've gotta be more careful from now on.
从现在起 你们得更加小心
626.Don't worry. We will be.
别担心 我们会的
627.- Bree, hi. - Hi.
-布里 你好 -你好
628.You left the party so quickly, I didn't have a chance to apologize to you for
what Rex did.
你那天急匆匆地就离开了聚会 我都没能向你为雷克斯的所作所为道歉
629.George, I'm so sorry he humiliated you in front of all those people.
乔治 我很抱歉 他居然当着 所有人的面羞辱你
630.I don't know what got into him.
我也不知道他到底怎么了
631.Isn't it obvious? He hates me.
这不明摆着吗 他讨厌我
632.No, he doesn't hate you, he doesn't even know you.
不 他不讨厌你 只是不了解你
633.You don't really even know him.
你也一点都不了解他
634.I know this much.
我深谙其故
635.He's not gonna let us be friends.
他不想我们俩做朋友
636.Well, that's not his choice to make.
这也由不得他选择的
637.What if he asks you not to see me any more?
如果他叫你以后都不要和我见面怎么办
638.What if he orders you not to?
如果他命令你这么做怎么办
639.Well, I decide who I need in my life, and I've decided that I need you.
既然是由我来决定我的人生中需要谁 我决定 我需要的是你
640.And that's all there is to it.
就是这样
641.He could make it awfully difficult for you to spend time with me.
他可能会万般阻挠 我们接触
642.Well, who says he has to know how I spend my free time?
谁说他知道我怎么度过我的闲暇时光的
643.I'm having trouble with the family across the street.
我现在和街对面的家庭有点矛盾
644.I think one of them may have set a fire in my house.
我认为他们中一位放火烧了我的房子
645.And I don't know why, but I fel like it's got something to do with my friend
who killed herself.
我也不知道为什么 但我觉得这和我一个 自杀的朋友有关
646.I called the police, but they didn't take me seriously.
我报了警 但他们并不把我当回事
647.This family's got a secret, a bad secret.
这家里有个秘密 一个可怕的秘密
648.I'm in over my head.
我头都大了
649.I need you to find out everything there is to know about Paul Young and his
family.
我需要你帮我查出事情的真相 保罗·杨和他们一家的真相
650.Do you think you can help me?
你能帮我吗
651.As a matter of fact, I know I can.
说实话 我能办到
652.Spring comes every year to Wisteria Lane.
春天每年都如约到达紫藤郡
653.But not everyone remembers to stop and smell the flowers.
但并不是每个人都记得驻足 闻闻花香的
654.Some are too busy worrying about the future.
有些忙于担忧未来
655.Or mistakes they've made in the past.
或是他们过去犯下的错误
656.Others are preoccupied with not getting caught.
有些则注重于如何不被抓到
657.It's a window!
这是窗口
658.Or thinking of ways to catch someone else.
有些则在思考如何抓到某人
659.Still, there will always be a few who remember to take a moment and appreciate
what spring has given them.
不管怎样 总有一些人 记得花点时间 来感激春天的馈赠
660.Just as there will always be those who prefer to sit in the dark, brooding over
everything they've lost.
同样 总有一些人 偏好坐在黑暗里 细想他们失去的一切

You might also like